A Guide to Implementing Flexible Therapy Offices with Anna O'Brien and Jim PasquarellaJul 04, 2023
Anna O’Brien a licensed professional counselor and board-certified art therapist, has successfully transitioned from group to private practice. Recognized for her entrepreneurial spirit, she partnered with Jim Pasquarella, a stalwart in commercial real estate, who led the transformation of his church's unused space into a thriving wellness center. Together, they have created a new approach to integrating therapy services into wellness centers.
Join us in this episode as we unveil strategies for designing thriving therapeutic spaces. Say goodbye to rigid models and hello to flexibility, low overhead costs, community engagement, and effective marketing. It's time to create therapy offices and a wellness center that truly thrives.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Learn how to construct successful therapy spaces within wellness centers.
- Appreciate why it’s important for clinicians to ensure operational flexibility and keep overhead costs low.
- Recognize the crucial role that community interaction and effective referrals have in thriving wellness centers.
- Draw wisdom from past experiences to understand how marketing and pleasing aesthetics shape wellness spaces.
- Identify the necessity of scalability and the advantages of managing smaller wellness centers.
And more! Get all the links, resources, and show notes here: https://wellnesscentercreators.com
Sponsored by Jane App, Jane offers online booking, charting, scheduling, secure video and invoicing on one secure, beautifully designed system: https://jane.app/
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
About Anna and Jim
Anna O'Brien and Jim Pasquarella are co-Founders of Be Well Private Practice Communities. Anna is a board-certified art therapist and licensed professional counselor and Jim has background is in commercial real estate. Together, they have combined their expertise to create a shared space model focused on serving therapists within wellness centers.
Anna and Jim's Website/Social Links
- Website (Busines - Be Well): https://www.holdspacewithus.com/
- Website (Free Webinar): http://therapyofficeguide.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/people/Be-Well/100072115012810/
About Kendall Hagensen
Kendall is a Somatic Mental Health Therapist, Multidisciplinary Clinic Owner and Business Coach. She specializes in, and is passionate about, working with healthcare professionals to create the businesses of their dreams. Big goals always have a psychological component beneath the surface, so Kendall uses her background in Somatic Psychotherapy and EMDR Therapy mixed with Business Coaching tools to help clients develop a healthy relationship with their business and their strength as a leader.
As someone who lives with a chronic illness herself, Kendall feels that health happens best within community, which is why she takes a holistic, integrative, and collaborative wellness approach to her personal and professional life.
Kendall’s Web/Social Links