The Human Foundation: Key to Success in Entrepreneurship with Natasha WilchSep 26, 2023
Today I’m chatting with Natasha Wilch, a highly qualified physical therapist and entrepreneur from Western Canada, who brings a fresh perspective to concussion and neurological care. Natasha's emphasis on transparency, honesty, and building from a human foundation sets her apart in her field. Having built her multidisciplinary clinic from the ground up, Natasha has proved her savvy in taking initiative and creating solutions. Her online mentorship program extends her influence, helping clinicians worldwide improve in their concussion rehab skills.
Build a strong foundation in your business before trying to do it all. Focus on what truly matters and layer on the rest over time. - Natasha Wilch
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Grasp the impact of prioritizing support and time management in accelerating business growth.
- Appreciate the value of constructing a sturdy business foundation and nurturing a laser-sharp focus on one task at a time.
- Delve into the potent connection between understanding your own nervous system and succeeding in business and life.
- Get captivated by the unique blend of science and spirituality in Natasha's podcast, The Concussion Nerds Podcast.
- Learn how to engage with Natasha on Instagram and through her website for a rewarding collaboration or professional relationship.
Get all the links, resources, and show notes here: https://wellnesscentercreators.com
Sponsored by Jane App, Jane offers online booking, charting, scheduling, secure video and invoicing on one secure, beautifully designed system: https://jane.app/
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
About Natasha Wilch
Hi, I'm Natasha.
I am more than just a mentor; I am your unwavering support system, your trusted colleague, and your biggest cheerleader on your journey.
With over a decade of experience as a Registered Physical Therapist and seven years dedicated to working with concussion clients, I have honed my expertise to the point where clients now travel from all corners of North America to seek my specialized concussion rehabilitation services at Symphony Brain Performance, the clinic I founded in 2015.
However, I am not your average mentor. Yes, I will impart neuroscience, guide you through evidence-based practices, and keep you up to date with the latest research. But it goes beyond that.
I lead with both a curious mind and compassionate heart, blending science with spirit, and logic with intuition. This holistic approach may challenge some because it transcends the confines of black-and-white thinking. But it is precisely this blend that makes me exceptional in what I do.
My mission is to elevate and transform the conversation and culture of concussion on a global scale.
- Website: http://www.natasha-wilch.com
- Free PDF Workbook on Understanding and Connecting to your Nervous System
- Podcast: The Concussion Nerds Podcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/natasha.wilch/
About Kendall Hagensen
Kendall is a Somatic Mental Health Therapist, Multidisciplinary Clinic Owner and Business Coach. She specializes in, and is passionate about, working with healthcare professionals to create the businesses of their dreams. Big goals always have a psychological component beneath the surface, so Kendall uses her background in Somatic Psychotherapy and EMDR Therapy mixed with Business Coaching tools to help clients develop a healthy relationship with their business and their strength as a leader.
As someone who lives with a chronic illness herself, Kendall feels that health happens best within community, which is why she takes a holistic, integrative, and collaborative wellness approach to her personal and professional life.
Kendall’s Web/Social Links