Scale Your Therapy Practice for Success: Proven Strategies from Nicole McCanceOct 10, 2023
Nicole McCance is a retired psychologist who has transitioned into a business coach specializing in helping psychotherapists scale their practices quickly. With an impressive track record, Nicole successfully grew her own group practice to include 55 therapists and achieved a revenue in the multiple seven figures. Her journey began with a personal experience of burnout and income limitations, which motivated her to systemize her practice and establish a solid foundation before expanding. Through trial and error, Nicole learned the importance of building strong systems, hiring the right team members, and implementing effective digital marketing strategies.
“Systems will set you free. Systemize every aspect of your practice, from onboarding to marketing, to create consistency, efficiency, and success.” - Nicole McCance
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Discover effective strategies for scaling your therapy practice quickly and efficiently.
- Learn how to systemize processes in your practice to create consistency and improve the quality of care you provide.
- Understand the importance of raising your rates and how it can motivate you to achieve greater success.
- Unlock the power of dreaming and envisioning to create a scalable system that can help your practice thrive.
- Gain insights into key considerations for selling your therapy practice, including finding the right buyer and maximizing value.
Now, as a full-time business coach, Nicole is passionate about sharing her expertise and empowering therapists to overcome challenges, streamline their operations, and achieve efficient growth in their therapy practices. With her guidance, therapists can benefit from her proven strategies and experience increased success in their professional endeavors.
Get all the links, resources, and show notes here: https://wellnesscentercreators.com
Sponsored by Jane App, Jane offers online booking, charting, scheduling, secure video and invoicing on one secure, beautifully designed system: https://jane.app/
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
About Nicole McCance
Nicole is a Psychologist (retired) turned Business Coach for therapists scaling to a group practice. She expanded her private practice to 55 therapists and multiple 7 figures in 3 years, sold her clinic in the 4th year and then retired as a Psychologist in her 5th year. She now teaches therapists how to help more people, make more money and have more freedom following her proven method.
Catch her top-rated business podcast every week, The Business Savvy Therapist or her strategies on Instagram @nicole.mccancemethod.
Want Nicole’s Expand Your Practice Starter Kit? CLICK HERE
- Website: http://www.mccancemethod.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/947689352498639
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nicole.mccancemethod/
About Kendall Hagensen
Kendall is a Somatic Mental Health Therapist, Multidisciplinary Clinic Owner and Business Coach. She specializes in, and is passionate about, working with healthcare professionals to create the businesses of their dreams. Big goals always have a psychological component beneath the surface, so Kendall uses her background in Somatic Psychotherapy and EMDR Therapy mixed with Business Coaching tools to help clients develop a healthy relationship with their business and their strength as a leader.
As someone who lives with a chronic illness herself, Kendall feels that health happens best within community, which is why she takes a holistic, integrative, and collaborative wellness approach to her personal and professional life.
Kendall’s Web/Social Links
- Website: https://vancouverwellnessstudio.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WellnessCenterCreators
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wellnesscentercreators/